Sunday, August 8, 2010

Introduction post

I'm a 22yo ilustrator student from Barcelona who wants, more than anithing else, to travel arround the world.

I consider myself a pretty open minded person, and don't complain too much about new things, as long as they're exciting or interesting.

I love to draw, specially buildings and animals. Intrincate objects catch my attention too.
I have a special interest in traditional print and analog photography. I pretty much love traditional mediums. Mos of my work is watercolor/ink/pencil based.

If you wish to contact me you can do it either leaving a comment on any entry or sending me an email to the adress you can find on my info page.

For any commercial matter, please send an email to haciendochiribitas [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you like my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment